Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MySpace Comments and Graphics

Look out world, Adam is 3-years old!! Here is how his super special day started (yesterday):

"Aaaaaadam.....sweetie.......wake up, honey. Today is your birthday, buddy. You're 3-years old!" With that, his eyes popped wide open, he stood straight up in bed and said, "I not little anymore Mommy! I big boy!! See?" There he stood, in his Lighting McQueen pajamas, giving me his best muscle-man pose, looking so cute I could've just squeezed the stuffing right out of him.

One year and a whole lot more hair later, here is our big boy:




Now wait just a dang minute....how did THAT get in there?!!















That's MUCH better!!





Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy! You have brought such joy to our lives and we love you crazy bunches!

Your totally devoted fans -

Mommy, Daddy, Gracie, Duncan and Shooter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is becoming such a little man!